On Instagram, you have an option to switch your account to Professional in easy steps. Instagram Professional account or business profile provides you access to the advertisement tools on the platform. If you are a creator or want to promote your business on the platform, you should convert your account into a Professional on Instagram.
A Professional account on Instagram provides you with many useful features. After switching to a professional account, you can track your account performance using real-time data and learn what’s working well with your audience.
Even if you are not a creator, you can convert your personal profile into a professional to check which posts have performed the best, how many people have seen your post, and a few other details. So, the professional account on Instagram provides you with all the tools you need to learn what’s working well with your audience.
Steps to Switch to a Professional Account on Instagram
It’s pretty easy to switch between personal and professional accounts on Instagram. After switching to a professional account, you will have extra features like tracking your posts, hiding messages, viewing account insight, and more. Here’s how to switch to a Professional Instagram account.
1. First, open the Instagram app on your Android device. Next, tap on the profile picture in the bottom right corner.
2. On the profile page, tap on the hamburger menu on the top right. From the menu that appears, tap on the Settings.
3. On the Settings page, scroll down and tap on the Account. On the next screen, scroll down to the end and tap on the Switch to Professional account.
4. Now, you will see a Get professional tools screen. Here you need to tap on the Continue button.
5. On the next screen, you must select what best describes your work or business. Select it and tap on the Done button.
6. On Are you a creator? screen, select whether you are a Creator or Business. Once selected, tap on the Next button.
7. On the Set up your professional account page, you must complete the four steps.
8. Completing the four steps will convert your personal account into a Professional one.
That’s it! This is how you can convert your personal Instagram profile into a business or professional account.
How to Switch Back to a Personal Instagram Account?
You can switch back to a personal Instagram account in easy steps if you want. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Tap on the profile picture in the bottom right corner. On the next screen, tap on the hamburger menu. From the list of options that appears, tap on the Settings.
2. On the Settings page, tap on the Account. Next, on the Account page, scroll down to the end and tap on the Switch account type.
3. From the option, tap on the Switch to your personal account. On the confirmation prompt, tap on the Switch to personal account again.
That’s it! This is how you can switch to a personal account on the Instagram app.
So, this guide is about how to switch from a personal to a professional Instagram account easily. If you need more help regarding the professional account on Instagram, let us know in the comments.